Project: Mercy Health
This new model of aged care in Ballarat includes the development of 14 small households accommodating 112 residents.
Small household living promotes independence, choice and relationships providing more aged care options for people living in the Ballarat region.
Hydraulic scope of works:
- Sewerage, wastes, vents and trade waste
- Civil stormwater and harvesting tanks
- Rainwater re-use, Hot & Cold Water
- Solar Hot Water Panels – Evacuated Tubes
- Fire Service
- Extensive inground work on a compact site
- Design and installation of a large rainwater reuse system including several rainwater storage tanks located across the site
- Rainwater reuse for irrigation & toilet flushing
- Innovative delivery including nogging strategies for fixtures and pre-slab fixings
- Installation of below ground rainwater storage and detention tanks
- First class innovative aged care facility located in rural Victoria