Project: ELIZABETH QUAY, WA
Creating the benchmark for Perth living, Elizabeth Quay waterfront precinct offers the perfect blend of life and leisure, incorporating hotel, residential and retail opportunities.
Designed to host a diverse mix of event and recreational spaces, theElizabeth Quay development is a vibrant, contemporary city destination on the edge of the Swan River.
Hydraulic scope of works:
- The project incorporated Residential Apartments, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Retail Tenancies, Food & Beverage, Day Spa, Club Lounge, Roof Bar & Gardens and Ancillary Areas
- Sewer Drainage, Trade Waste Drainage System, Ground Water Discharge, Stormwater Collection and Treatment, Syphonic and Rainwater Collection
- Potable Water Service, Irrigation, Hot Water Service, Sanitary & Tapware Installation, Gas Service, Fire Service, Mechanical Plant Waste and Water, Meter Installation and Tenancy Services
- The sanitary and tapware fixtures and fittings required the expertise of three different suppliers and three different architectural design firms working in partnership with Cooke & Dowsett
- Fixtures were different for each of the nine delineated areas of the project
- Construction of four 29 storey towers simultaneously
- The use of prefabrication technology greatly reduced labour costs
- The level of workmanship on the 3 million penthouse apartments and 6-Star Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Seamless co-ordination of the multistaged handover to our client