Project: Australian Taxation Office
The Australian Tax Office Building in Albury was the first Five-Star Green Star commercial project constructed in a regional area.
The project included a full design & construction package for the rain water harvest and grey water treatment system, for integration and re-use throughout the building.
Hydraulic scope of works:
- Water supply, including potable, sanitary plumbing, drainage
- Trade waste drainage and treatment
- Domestic hot water
- Natural gas reticulation
- Civil stormwater, water and sewer works
- Rising groundwater during basement excavation, due to the project’s proximity to the Murray River
- Local authorities not previously exposed to such a large-scale project
- Full design and construct package of a siphonic drainage system for the distribution of all roof stormwater
- Regional Australia’s first 5-Star, Green Star-rated building
- Principal’s time-frame & budgetary constraints met
- Delivering a full design & construction package for a combined grey water and rain water harvesting treatment system for reuse throughout the building