Project: Armstrong Creek
Armstrong Creek Education Precinct will be an exciting social infrastructure hub, which seeks to maximise community engagement and encourage out-of-hours use of the school facilities.
The school’s new facilities will have combined both primary (P-6) and special (P-12) school elements under one governance model.
Hydraulic scope of works:
- Water supply, including potable, sanitary plumbing, drainage
- Trade waste drainage and treatment
- Domestic hot water
- Natural gas reticulation
- Authority recycled water system
- Working within a Public-Private Partnership framework
- Working with local authority on recycled water inspection requirements
- Delivering the project on time and within strict budget constraints • Completing the buildings to strict technical handover requirements